9.10.2007

it's for you my jesus!

praise jesus! all glory to him~! :D
what can i saaaaayyyy? god is so awesome.
since its over, i can say it down here.
on the sunday when i was still in malaysia, my mum's friend helped me signed up for camp already. but in malaysia, all the stupid problems came.
quarrels, fights, unhappiness all came. the rest is up to your imagination.
so mum was really unhappy with me & my sister & she has decided to cancel our camp forms. when she says something, she gets it done.
so two days after we got back from malaysia, she called coach to cancel our forms.
it was just soooo sad, but coming to think of it, we sort of deserved it. but still, i was really really realllllllly looking forward to camp. so i cried a million bucket of tears.
but thank you jesus for the awesome greatest friends around me.
at first only one person knew about it, but it soon came to the whole group to find out.
yup & they we all so sweet. they trusted daddy with me & praying with me that i could go for the camp. sending me words of faith and comfort.
then i thought, since the camp form was already cancelled, crying was of no use anymore.
so i just trusted daddy god and prayed to him that i'll be able to go for camp again.
many thoughts were still coming. telling me :"nah, its over. you dont have to go for camp anymore. forget about it. your mum sucked. camp sucks." all that stupid nonsense which only a stupid idoit will say to you.
but daddy was always there. he told me :" as long as camp is not over yet, there will always be a way. with jesus, all things are possible. "
& people just came and confessed with me :" you'll be able to go for camp. surely you will be able to go for camp. the devil knows that you're going to receive alot alot of blessings, so he just wants to stop you. "
but who's BIGGER?! the devil or my jesus?! OF COURSE ITS JESUS! :D
& i just kept on seeing myself enjoying camp, going for camp, packing my luggage and all that stuff.
& my dg was just so sweet, we stood in faith, all tgt and they started praying for those who are not going to camp. & like what daddy says :"when two or more are agreeing together, it shall be done in my name"
so, for four days, i just kept on and on believing. the next day was sign-up for those who didnt get to sign up. and i was just looking at the numbers getting smaller and smaller.
anxiety and fear came. fearing of not getting a space. my mum was just so ________.
she gave me false hope. cause i thought the night before she said i could go for camp already. & the next thing i knew, she said :" i didn't say you were going for camp."
my heart just dropped. the numbers came all the way to single digits.
i just kept on pleasing her and ask coach to talk to her.
then coach came and then my mum later explained to me that she didnt cancel my form at all. it was just a rollar coaster of emotions. i couldnt feel what i was feeling. it was just that terrible.
but, the point is, i could go for camp. & this whole thing got me so into jesus, into believing in him and also to honour my parents. honour them like how david and jesus honoured theirs.
& when you honour your parents, you'll grow in faith, stature and favour with god and men.
this whole experience was just so good. don't really know how to explain this whole feeling thing. but yah, praise jesus for everything that he has done.
& one thing that really brought me through is jesus & his words " with god, ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE." thank you jesus for everything. all glory to you :D

& below. its a video of US having steamboat together.

No comments: