10.03.2007

lord, i'm here to sit at your feet.




Exams, not good.
but thank you jesus, my glory. you've promised to cause whatever my hands touch to prosper.
even though some of my papers are gone case, but daddy, with you nothing is ever gone case.

had english paper 2, social studies, maths paper 1, elective geog, chinese paper 2 and literature paper 1 for the past 3 days, including today.
most of the papers were pretty-okay-hard. maths was a gone case. my mind blanked out, couldn't do much at all. left blanks. but, BUT, at the back of the paper, i just wrote in blue pen ink, jesus, you are going to prosper my paper. nothing is ever impossible for you. i leave my papers into your big hands :D so i just did whatever i could and rested unto the lord. so what if i'm gonna fail the paper, my grades dont determine my success. it is jesus who is my success.

the other papers, lord, i've done my best & i'm giving it all to you and you're gonna prosper my papers. my studies, it would be like water turned into good wine.
i love what someone said to me once. cause i had only 5 lines for my 13 marks essay. so i was abit panicky. & guess what that person told me.

:" don't worry, little things like that counts too.
like offering. you give 5 cents to god,
& he'll turn your 5 cents into 500000000000000000000. "

& that handsome ( requested by that person ) person continues by saying

:" no worries, your 5 lines will just be like offering.
it'll be like water turning into good wine."

after hearing, i just felt so much better. with my thanks to that person :D

anyways, had chinese paper 2 today, not that easy, but thank you jesus. it's all good in your hands. you will cause my paper to prosper :D amen!
literature paper was the bomb. i just had so many things to write. it was like someone was telling me all the answers while i just kept on writing. it was jesus! he was there, right beside me and providing me all the answers. thank you jesus! :D
& the previous teacher wrote the timings for the paper 1045 - 1215.
i thought i couldn't finish writing but praise jesus! the timings were changed to 1045 - 1225.
i had more time to finish my paper. praise jesus right! :D
cause i was really struggling to finish writing. & thank you jesus! you provided me with the time to finish writing everything. & lord, i pray that this paper will prosper in the name of jesus!
& not only this paper, the others toooooo! :D
& thank you lord. i thank you daddy for being beside me during my exams.
thank you for providing me with the answers. thank you for everything jesus!
i looooooooove you! :D

No comments: