11.14.2007

big apple childcare.

had been doing volunteer work at big apple childcare the past two days & i must say it has been a really really great and wonderful experience. & i praise jesus for it. still have 3 more days to go & i'm looking forward to every new day, praise jesus :D
though it can be said as quite tiring, but everyday's just so precious.
i'm in charge of the playgroup ( kids aged 18 mths to below 3 yrs old ) omgosh, they are the cutest things in the world, super active but, hello, they are kids! :D

everyday, as i take the bus to the childcare, i'll just pray over myself, asking for favour with the teachers and with the kids. & every single time, god ans my prayers so faithfully. he nvr fails to give me the abundance of favour with my teacher-in-charge and with the kids i'm taking care of.
& guess what happen this morning when i went into the childcare, haha, it was amazing.
my pg got this super cute lovely malay boy name farrish. when i walked into the room, i saw farrish, and HE NOTICED ME! then he stared at me, as in he recognised me. i was just shocked. as in i didnt expect anyone of the kids to actually remember me, or even recongnised me. farrish noticed me and smiled at me. so i went over and played with him. praise jesus for the favour with him man! :D & also, praise jesus for the favour with the other kids too, not saying whatever, but the kids just love the jesus in me. they all came running to me when they cry or get bullied. & they just, i dont know how to explain, its just the awesome favour that jesus gave me & i really thank jesus for everything :D

& thank you jesus, everything will be better and better as the day come. amen.

No comments: