5.25.2008

This is a backshield

Hillsong United concert was a BLASTTTTTT~!

My goodness, the concert was great great GREAT! Only the most awesome ever!
Seeing souls get saved,
Youths from all around the world, regardless of age, come tgt to praise God.
It was just SO awesome, best concert ever :D

Anyways, regarding this concert, i've got a testimony to share.
Rubez and guys wanted to go for the concert but due to overwhelming response, tickets were a total sold out. I wanted them to go badly so i went for a ticket hunt. Searched high and low, asked almost everyone and the answers were a straight NO. I was rather disappointed, i really wanted them to go. So i kept asking on, then came laura, my sister, preston's friend. This tickets was somehow just there for me to ask for :) In total, i received 3 tickets. but i needed 4. The last one, i became frantic, it was just one day before the concert. I guess Rubez wanted to go badly too, so i really had to get the lastttt ticket. & here, best. I somehow was just promted to msg everyone in my phonelist. I really wanted to give up already. But still, i did what i was told. Yongxiang's name just become like so "bright" HAHA. He was one of the people i msged. But his answer came in as a NO too. He even asked his dg members and non of them had just ONE ticket. & everyone's reply was NO. I was really sad. I just sat on my bed and prayed. I told daddy that if He wanted them to go, He will SURELY make a way. Then i was like, "Daddy, i need a miracle NOW." After that, the Holy Spirit gave me a sound and restful mind. I sat on my bed and just rested. & RIGHT IMMEDIATELY after resting, praying, confessing, Yongxiang's msg suddenly came. He told me that one of his dg members had another tickettttt! I WAS REALLY REALLY HAPPY. PRAISE GOD RIGHT?! It could only have been JESUS :)

Next morning, i received another msg from Abigail. Guess what, she told me someone had another two ticket and that person suddenly asked Abigail if SHE needed the ticket and SHE THOUGHT OF ME! so she msged me and asked if i still wanted tickets. Of course i took it! HAHA. Praise GOD, i asked for only A ticket, but he blessed me with two more, what i call Double Portion :D

In the end, Rubez and 5 other friends can all go for the concert, instead of only 3 in the first place :D

Praise Jesus, only HE can do what the world cannot do.
& i'm really glad i have this awesome daddy in my life :D
Thankyou Daddy, i know i'll keep experiencing Your love and wonders in my life.
For monday's chinese Os, i'm ready for my A1 Daddy.
Nothing is impossible for You. You hold my exmas in Your hands :)
Jesus, You are clever. & as You are, so am I :D AMEN.

No comments: