8.16.2008

Heaven's gift

To my Lifetime Partner:
Hey baby, my sweetest one of all.
You're not forgotten, and never forgetten :)
Becoz of you, you taught me how to love.
Becoz of you, my life was made brighter.
Hahaha, what mushy thingggsss! But yah, haha
Anyways, baby, i really really praise God for you.
Daddy has been using you to bless me intensively.
What a word to use huh, but yeap.
Daddy has really been very very Big & awesomely real in this r/s.
He has always been faithful towards us :)
Teaching us about His love everyday,
to run back to him, the First Love when we're in help.
Baby, it was really great ya?
Really thankyou Jesus for everything.
This r/s would not have gone that far without you
Baby,
Thankyou for all the times that i had with you, it was really special.
"Every moment spent with you, is a moment i treasure
& i don't wanna miss a thing"
There's so much i wanna say here, but it wont be necessary for the others
So yup, i'll just make it short. The rest, you know what i'll say :)
But baby, Thanks for everything.
I love you.
You're the greatest boy one would ever want to have :)
& i'm really glad God gave me you.
You're heaven's gift to me.
& i'll never wanna lose you, ever again.
I pray, this r/s will never just end here.
It'd continue until that finished day.

No comments: