9.12.2008

We're more than a lifetime

Blessed 15th month baby! :)

This month-sary's seemed rather different from the others.
I don't use to past about them, but this one,
it just felt....Special
"Keep Holding On" it a song i chose right from the beginning.
& now, thinking back, I really Praise God and see Him telling the both of us,
:" Look how far you two have come :)"
It really hasn't been an all easy and smooth r/s i must say,
but I'm really glad Jesus brought us through,
bringing us both into higher levels, building us up for great things.
Not gonna go into detail about how Jesus did it,
but for one thing I'm really sure of, He did the bestest job ever.
I'm sure those who have seen us through knows.
Not bragging about me and Darrel's r/s,
but i really just wanna let the world know that
With Jesus inside your r/s, it'll be nothing but the Bestest ever.
Becoz nothing will go wrong with Him,
even if it does, it happens for a reason,
& everything that God does, it makes us stronger tgt and with Him.

Though this r/s hasn't been like a few years kind of r/s,
but I'm really glad, becoz Jesus is in this r/s,
I can say that it's stronger than some others'.
& thank you Daddy, thankyou for everything :D
To my baby:
This 15 mths has been really great.
I see more years to come, thank you for everything
& I LOVE YOU :)

No comments: