2.15.2009

Lips proclaim


" Love can touch us one time
and last for a lifetime."

This post is a little out of place, becoz it's just coming out of nowhere.
But it's alright. becoz I've got so many thing I just wanna say so suddenly.
Was reading back yet again, & i realised how many things have started changing.
Be it good or bad, I'm really glad everything that has happened.
Friends who I've lost somehow in the wayof this journey,
I'm glad they've found new friends, moved on just like me.
Whereas the other new friendships I've also built, I really thank God for them.
Precious friends, new godly kingdom friendships that has started, I really pray that they'll never end. Becoz it's only these people who saw me through my ups and downs, been with me and grew up with me. (For eg, my Dare rs) :D
Really praise God for every single one of you :)


This little r/s of mine, which started out about coming 2 years ago,
God really blessed it so so exceeding much.
Seeing how both of us grew, from little boy and little girl,
to now, really much more behaving like young adults (HA).
Yea, all Glory to God.
Without God, I doubt we could have stayed on.
Without God, I bet all our quarrels would have already ended our r/s.
Without God, I doubt our parents would have approved of us.
Without God, I doubt we would have favour here and there.
Without God, I doubt this r/s would have been blessed,
I doubt this r/s would have even started :)
So all my praises really go out to Jesus.
Really thank God for giving me my greatest blessing, Darrel :)


This journey, I would say is has just begun,
But i know my God will be a Faithful God to see us through everthing :D

No comments: