3.29.2009

My future's secure in Your hands :)

So, today was a sunday.

Met up with Deb and went for service together alongside with the usuals :)
Dk how I ever got so high during service and just started crapping. Laughed @ this uncle beside Deb, he was snoringggggg loudly :) & He's damn weird. Normally when people is gonna walk pass you, you make way right. So for his case, he should be leaning back against the wall. But when we walk past, he just sat right there, with his head so near our butts! Weird ass man.

Service was rather good, felt like God was just confirming with me things again. So, praise God :)

After service, headed to grands and had dinner @ the kopitiam.
Then went to the other side of the grands for my granddad's bday party. How cute. Chocolate cake was awesome max! :D (Idk why, but I like having cakes now and then. I find them such a pleasure) :D

No comments: