9.27.2009

Gives me hope

- I work at a hair salon, and every Saturday this man brings his wife in to get her hair washed and blow dried. She had a stroke and cannot walk or talk, he also puts her lipstick and blush on for her every morning, they have been together for over 50 years. Their love GMH.


- About a year before my dog died, he started to go blind. When my cat realized this, she began helping him find his way by rubbing against his legs, running ahead of him, and meowing loudly so he could follow the sound of her voice. The love pets have not just for people but for each other GMH.


- Today, my friend gave me a piggy back ride and ran up and down my street with me on his back. I was born with spina bifida and he wanted me to know what running felt like. GMH!


- When I was 16, I got pregnant. When I told my boyfriend, he stayed with me. He put up with me, even when I screamed about how I hated my life, wanted to die or blame him for everything. In my 8th month, I told him to get out. He still came to hold my hand when I delievered, and to stay to get up with her at night. His love GMH


- I'm a nurse, and one day a woman came in to have open-heart surgery. A few minutes before she was going to be knocked out her 6 year old daughter came rushing in, yelling "Wait!" She gave her mother a locket and said "I spent all my money on it. I bought it so you'd be okay." She GMH.

No comments: