4.04.2007

wonderful, special day

this is my current mood :

haha, it seems that i can still laugh out loud at this.
i just feel freaking tired, with all the homework pilling higher and higher.
it's not that i am not doing them, it's just when one is passed up, another comes.
and sometimes it's not only one, it's a few.
projects, reflections, one by one coming my way.
oh jesus, i really really will super need you to walk with me through and see me through.
cause i think any second, i can faint.
but i know you are my strength when i am weak
and jesus, you are my supporter.
you'll carry me when i fall.
thank you jesus, you are my wisdom.
& jesus! its not over till you are glorified in my studies.
i love you jesus! after this week, here comes dare & it's my enjoyment time again :D
favourite, favourite, favourite!

No comments: