5.08.2007

stupid morons

f*king morons, would you please stop spreading that _______ likes me?
{ i am sure RS is very very clear of what i am talking about }
do you think it is very funny to have other people spreading things about you?
so what if he likes me and he is abit "funny"? doesn't mean ya'll can go around doing stupid things to us right? you think what, people will just start laughing because they think it's funny. and would you even care about other people's feelings? people like me and him? and ya'll would think that he doesn't mind since he is "funny". okay. what about me? do i look like i am so close to you?
so, if ya'll dont mind, please for pete's sake, stop spreading things around and just f*ck off and mind your own business.

pardon my language, and it goes to show how hopping mad i am.

No comments: