2.11.2008

It's youe hands i need to hold on to

Grabbing Your hands, holding them tight is never a wrong thing to do.
Holding Your hands & letting you guide is better this way too.
Just holding on to Your words, Your promises so true,
Knowing that you'll be here, my battle belongs to You :D

Really, Jesus is just so awesome.
What he says & promises always comes true.
School has been great. Studying with His wisdom is just so right.
I was one of the top scorers for geography for the recent test.
Yes, i'm boasting, but not of myself.
Boasting for Jesus, for what he has done :D
It's like geography, like hello! i can hardly pass my geog.
all the test i haven been scoring at all.
but this time, really, it was jesus.
i didn't really manage to have the time to sit down and study.
but God is always so good. He just helped me to suck everything
that was needed in the test. & yes, they come out in the test :D
Wondeful right? cause only Daddy knows what's coming out.
& if it was by my own wisdom, trust me, it's going to be nothing.

& also when i got to know i scored well,
Daddy just whispered to me this:" Get ready for Greater blessings :D"
it just got me so excited. haha!
& i'll be getting ready for more blessings to come yo!
also for whatever obstacles coming my way,
thank you Daddy, i know You are with me, holding my hands.
Never ever going to let me go & my battle belongs to You.
I'm not ever going to touch it & You'll have a way to settle it.
You'll make everything beautiful in Your time :)
thank you Daddy for everything manzx!
iie lurbbe euux shho muachh worzx! :D

No comments: