2.19.2008

Jesus you're my superhero



Yesterday wasn't good, it was in fact actually quite baddddd~!
school, people made me angry, wasted hours for that stupid course.
came home, felt like some hulala. i've got no foot of mood.
night time caaaaaame, & got e-m-o.
& yes, that moment, i thought it would be bad
but praise jesus, i didn't choose to stay that way,
i ran to jesus.

you know how it feels when you really needed to cry
but no tears just wanna roll down, that kind of feeling?
if you dont know, its okay. let me just say, it sucks :)
stood at the window, desperately waiting to cry.
tried using bad memories to make me cry, but it was helpless.
so therefore, i turned on the radio, hoping to hear emo songs to cry.
oh rubbish, all happy and all energectic songs came out. wthulla!
just as i stood at the window, the song "here in my life" just came.
so i decided to listen to that song.

oh here's the best part, so listen up :)
as the song played, i just stood by my bed,
with my hands clenched tightly together.
it just felt so tiring clenching them together & i was tearing.
the chorus slowly played along & i just heard something whispering to me.
telling me :"wenhui, let go, let go!"
at first, i was still clenching on, but the "let go" just kept coming.
then on, i couldn't take it anymore.
i let go & i felt great :)
i cried and cried and cried. i saw daddy hugging onto me so tightly.
i just kept crying and praising god.
the whole scene was just so great.
i felt His love coming down on me, drowing me.
i really felt so great after letting go & i know i'll never regret letting go.
because i know, daddy has a great solution to everything.
He will make everything beautiful in His time :D
just keep staying rooted in His love which is everlasting :D

i really just thank daddy for always being here for me to run to,
for me to complain to, for me to hug, for me to cry to.
He will always be there when i need him, no matter what.
as long as i cry out His name, he will come running :)
I just have to face my challenges, He will defeat my enemy FOR ME.
just let him love you & till it overflows so much.
when it overflows, the love of god will start overflowing into the lifes of many.
your friends, your family, your loved ones.
& that love of god will sustain any relationships that you have.
not only that, he will take of that relationship & make it good :D
& that love of His, will superglue it all together :D

isn't daddy just great, He knows what you need at the right time :)
& lastly, i'll end of with :"guard your heart, be in rest,
& you will not lose the rest."

No comments: