6.11.2008

Even then, I love you.



How Do I Breathe - Mario


I love you with my every breath, with all that i have left,
from the deepest depts of my heart, I love you.

With all my strength, with 10 miles' length,
every thought i think, i think I love you.

Ubtil the very ends of my days, until God takes my breath away,
until death seperates our ways, until then, I love you.

When no one is there, when you think no one cares,
when love seems too rare, remember, I love you.

When everything's gone, when all has withdrawn,
when hopelessness dawns, don't forget, I love you.

When you fall down, when your dreams unwoundm
when your hopes can't be found, be happy, I love you.

When you make mistakes, when you're filled with hate,
when you're old and gray, even then, I love you.

I miss you very much sweetheart.

No comments: