6.03.2008

Forever we'll be, You and Me


School holidays ares suchzx A BOREXZXZ!
Pretty much of only studying, computer, tv, whatever lazy stuff.
But yes, Today : Studying with Baby (L)
Granny's coming with cuzzies!
Sze's competition at hougang sports hall with gang
This things sure makes my day, for today at least.
Then it'll be school, chemistry chem they call it, from 9 to 4.
Whateverrrr, just for these few more months then we'll call it PARTY :)
Thursday, some course at SP, for the whole day. It better be good.
Friday, studying with Abital :D
Saturday, there's DARE (yay?)
Sunday, there's 3rd service. Pastor Mark's preaching! :D Then oh goes another week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Baby has camp from the 11-14. Oh nevermind me. It'll be sistarhoodz, gang time! :D
Then on the 14th, it's double lovey dovey! (L)(L)(L)
then comes sunday service.
Then monday again, but this is gonna be different. Charissa's party! (L)
then the week will be planned as it goes :)

I've just shown you my daily planner. Oh wth. HAHA, as a bored person does. So nevermind me :) Enjoy your day, while I enjoy MY day :D

No comments: