11.23.2008

Whatever God says, He means it

To be born on this special day is...SPECIAL :)
To my Baby :
Your presence and the whole little "suprise" thing has been really great.
Haha, even though it was already a promise *winks*,
but really, Praise God for everything that happened.
It was really very very special :)
God really has been so real and awesome to me, to us during this time.
& i'm really sure, i believe there'll be more to come.
Changes, from today ever since service, will start to happen.
Because Our God is faithful, He loves us.
& whatever He says, He means it :)
Yea. Amen, i really believe it.
A long...LONGER journey we still have tgt with Jesus.
I love you baby :)
Thank you for being such a blessing!
To marlon & Teck :
Thanks guys for being there with me throughout.
You guys have been really such great blessings!
Really thank Jesus for you two! :D

To my pretty girls plus Ade and sheryl & Shir :
Every single on of you, thankyou so very much.
I dont know what on earth will happen to me if i didnt have you girls.
I swear i could just die.
I really, really, really praise God for each one of ya'll.
Thank you so much for being my blessings.
Thank you so much for always being there for me.
Even though I've alot to complain, ya'll never fail to listen.
Idk how ya'll did but PRAISE GOD!
I'll die if none of ya'll are placed in my life. HAHA
Yea, i believe strongly, every one of you are my kingdom sisters!
& I pray that this sisterhood of ours will never end,
it'd just keep getting better and better! AMEN!
Thankyou for everthing dearies! :D
Me love yoooooou! :D
To everyone who made my birthday so special,
THANKYOU :)
Yea, it includes even those not in the peekture.
People like sheryl, shir, ade, cress, abs, jan, clarice, becca, belle, sweemin, lilian, lina, candace, vivteo, mary-ann, gemuk, presto, fabian, darren, jerald, abel, sze, percy, jones, jon, april, beef, cheryl, elaine, adeline, cousin.
etc etc etccccccc. Yea. That's it.
I'm tired...Btw, thanks for the treat and thanks for the cake and prezzies!
I love them all very much to you-know-who-you-are :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! -
Almost forgot this! THANKYOU GIRLS! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!
&&& I LOVE YA'LL TOOOOOO :D *Group hug!*

No comments: