11.04.2008

By Your grace, I carry on this race.


Forever - Hillsong kids


"His love endures forever"
My God is faithful & He'll not let me be standing still at where I am right now.
I know He'll bring me higher after this whole thing, for sure.

Psalm 28:7
7The Lord is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him.


I know i can trust in My Jesus, becoz His words never fails.
& He is the rock that never shakes.
& everything that God does, it makes us stronger tgt and with Him.

From Marlon : "though we're sad in the midst, we can be happy that it will turn out for our good" (Praise God for this bro *Smiles*)

END

Still, I'm holding on to the promises my God made.
whatever it is, i'm just very exhausted.

No comments: