12.12.2008

The Royal Priesthood


Camp can only be described as Indescribable.
It really was the bestest camp i've went too.
Nothing was like the other past camps, this camp was really different.
Seeing lifes getting changed and impacted,
friendships being built and personally experiencing the precious love of God.
Man, was it awesome :D

Anyways, it's the last DARE camp for me.
& really, this whole camp and journey has been a really great & emotional one.
During this last camp, so many bonds were built tgt within us.
Leaders became our friends, friends became our family.
It was super awesome.
God really superceeds what we and what i've asked for.
I told God before camp, i really don't know what to expect,
but i pointed out to God that i wanted friendships.
& True enough, God superceeded and gave me ever more that what i wanted.
He gave me so so so much more.
I made friends with people whom I've nvr thought i will :)
& i seriously believe our friendships will not just end.

Serving with my dearest RS was really a blast!
The grads...I LOVE YOU GUYS MANZ! :)
& also to the other little ones, God really have grown us all up.
Seeing everyone, regardless of what little they had,
seeing God taking them all and just rising each and every single one of us up.
Seeing precious familyship being made stronger, really is priceless.
Really will miss serving with you guys.
Although it's the last camp with all of ya'll, but really thank God for every priceless and precious memories that has been built throughout these 4 years of serving.
I'll always remember each and everyone of you
& every moment will be kept, deep down in my heart :)
You guys are my bestest of the bestest team everrr! <3

haha & i guess all of us rs grads are trying to deal with the departure from the rs family :'(
I feel like crying againnnnnnnn :'(
What can i say, the work of God is just so fantastic!


Familyships made by God Himself, can only be nothing but BLESSED.

No comments: