12.13.2008

To my dearest RS grads :


I was just roaming through every RS pictures that we all took tgt
& this picture really just made me smile :)
It gave me a super warm tingling feeling which I've nvr experienced before.
When i edited this picture, which was like half a year ago,
I put in the word "family' but i never felt like we were all that close in becoming a family till that extent. But now, i really do.



Going through this 4 days in camp, it really made us grow up so much.
We used to think we were so super close, but actually we were only with certain people and only certain times.
But after this 4 days, man, all of them made me feel like i was so loved.
I'm sure i wasn't the only one who felt the same.
I really have never seen us sooooo close together before.
I felt that all of us were more than just friends.
We laughed together, cried together, played games together in the ballroom,
ate together, sang together, camwhored together & most importantly, served the Lord together.
Everything was just so great and memorable.


God really superceeded in this whole familyship.
God took every single one of us and impacted each others' lifes.
He placed every single one of us in this team for a really special reason.
Everyone was made a blessing in everyone of our life.
I don't know how God did it, but He made it so good, so special :)
The whole camp was just so priceless,
I'm really just speechless about all the things that has just happened.


Thank you Ade, Sheryl, Debra, Grace, Lihui, Yongxiang and not forgetting our dearest Mr Heng,
thank you for playing in this phase of my life. God used you guys and made it so awesome.
I've seriously never been so impacted by people before & never have i missed some team so much before. Thank you, thank you so much for everything guys!
You've been more than the greatest blessings in my life.

I believe and i pray that this familyship of us all is blessed by Jesus.
It shall not just come and go, It shall be continued with the grace of God.
AMEN :)

LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH, very MUCH :)

No comments: