6.24.2009

With arms open wide

"There is nothing called coincidence, I only believe in God's incident."

This was something I felt really true and that was what which happened to me only just.
Just when I was going home after work, I "accidentally" bumped into this leader from church. We were going towards the same direction, so we started talking. He was just asking me those when-i-see-you kind of questions, like what I was doing here and those. So we just talked and I said I was an assitant teacher working in Bightstar and he was like really amazed, like how young I am and I'm already some teacher. That is what I call, favour :)

Yeap, continuing. When we were walking towards the mrt station, he just started telling me that he can sometimes feel it when God drop visions into his mind. & so, he told me that when he saw me and after he heard me talked about me working, he suddenly saw/felt this strong vision that I'll be a really great mum in the future. He added on that I am someone who is really blessed, blessed because I'm doing something that I really loved and that I'm gonna be called for something really great :)
At that point of time, I really just melted on the spot. I cannot deny Daddy's love for me. I felt really very loved.

It was just on sunday when I was talking to Darrel about how sad I was cause I did not hear anything about God's calling in my life. People saw visions while I saw nothing and hear nothing about my calling in my life. I was really upset. I don't know if being a teacher was my calling.

So here I am, on this day, a confirmation just came from this leader whom I don't seldom see and talk to, just appeared right in front of me and told me all these things.
& lagi best. When he told me where he lived, I was so much more blessed.
He stays in Jurong east while I stayed in pasir ris. See the huge gap? & when it's God's incident, even 2 people from 2 different ends of S'pore can meet. How awesome is that? :D

I really have the best God in the world. When no one hears my cries, HE DOES.

No comments: