12.26.2009

Bells jingle all the waaaaayyyyy! :)

I LOVE CHRISTMASSSSS!♥
Darrel was so sweet to bring me to museums that I always wanted him to accompany me :)
Even though I'm afraid at times, he'll just grab my hands and tell me that there's nothing to be scared about :)
& who else goes to museums on christmas day!? Hahaha! See, another thing I wanna love Darrel about. He said the whole day was dedicated to me :) How sweet!!!!! :D
The whole time at the museum was really good :D

Then Darrel brought me to eat food that I was craving for, even if it means searching the place like free :) & he paid it all :) ahhhhhh, I'm going darrel crazy! :B
Oh, he always went searching with me for the place which mummy got us to go get something for her. It was a long search but Darrel was helping me all the way and he was so patient with me even when I got a little bit upset! :)
He's such a sweet man, really. Like a million times better than anyone. (Ok, that's for me only) Hehe.

Later then after everything in chinatown, we walked to clarke quay and had CHIPPY :)
I was again craving for food and he accompanied me! :)
After food, we went shopping for a little while and we went for photo-taking again.
This time, it was at the place we first had a photo album :)
It brought back so much memories :)

I just love the man! He really is the sweetest thing!
Everytime I take a photo and I tell him that my face looks fat, he'll tell me that He loves my face just the way it is :)
Really, how on earth will you find such amazing guy? :D
Hahahaha, I'm showing off now :)
Ok, not nice. Ending offffff with a few pictures :)










No comments: