12.01.2009

Christmas spirit girl

is definitely waiting eagerly for christmas to come!
Bought decorations for the christmas tree and also the gifts! Am almost done with everything. I'm not kiasu, there was just this sales that was near brightstar, so I had to go and take a look. Haha!

Anyways, today was Adria and sarabelle's last day. I'm really gonna miss them both, especially my baby adria. Was with her since day one. Saw how she step into school and saw how she grew from this shy little girl to now, one who is just so bubbly and cheery :)
Love to see such changes in my kids and these things are definitely the things that keeps me staying in this line. To watch my kids take their first steps of their lifes and being the honoured one to look after and guide them :)
Sigh, and its always more than depressing to see them leave after such a long period of time. Oh well......I'll miss them :)

No comments: