2.22.2007

a crown of thorns, pierced through your temple.

WHAT CAN I SAY? GOD IS SO GOOD :D

last night, i spent the night with coach alice and coach val.
they came to my house to see if it was okay for dg.
do you know that jesus sent them to me? (:
they came all the way from jurong to pasir ris just to talk to me.
they were suppose to go to another house but they ended up at mine.
spent 2 hours plus talking to coach alice in the room.
i would not call it counselling, cause it's really nothing like counselling :D
she sat down and just started to ask me about my life.
the words that she used really impacted me.
things like :" there is no more condemnation for me in christ jesus.
god has already forgiven me.
she somehow knows that i just cannot forgive myself for doing all that stuff.
and its not just about god doing everything for me.
but its also about me agreeing with god.
she then told me that god cannot move a parked car.
she told me things of her life.
she was something like me when she was younger.
she told me that its nothing about me.
but its all about jesus in my life.
its about him taking over my life and if i want to let him do that.
i told her that i dont know how to let go.
she then said that its not about me.
life jesus up in my life and all things will fall into place.
i am the righteousness of god in christ. and its a fact that can NVR be changed or taken away from me. its not a fiction or just a fairytale.
it is already a FACT.
i am not learning how to let go. i am not learning how to just trust god and let him take control of my life.
jesus is going to teach me. jesus is going to take whole of my life. and i am going to let him.
i will go back to school and glorify him.
jesus is going to walk this journey with me.
and all i have to is just to go back to school.
i was afriad of failing all that in school.
and coach told me that failing is nothing.
cause i came in with nothing and i won't have anything to lose also.
cause i have nothing.
i will go back to school and let jesus point to me and saying that i am the living example of his love for all of them.
jesus will be my strength.
i shall not look to my own strength. cause it can bring me to nowhere.
i shall not fear in times uncertain.
into your hands, i place my hope and plans.
my trust is in, the blood of the lamb.
the blood that flowed, took all my cares.

i thank jesus for such a wonderful coach alice :D
she is placed in my life, not by coincidence, but by a reason.
thank you jesus, thank you coach :D
she prayed for me and i felt the annoiting.
thank you jesus. thank you jesus! THANK YOU JESUS!
YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT ABBA!
JESUS, YOU ARE MY REST :D

No comments: