2.23.2007

i'm running after you, jesus! :D

i dont know why i hate going to class when my class is so fun.
this is what they did today :
  1. we played indian poker.
  2. we played maffia/murderer
  3. we played a little bit of polar bear
  4. we threw paper aeroplanes at the fan. HAHA!
  5. we use the broom to see who could win the jackpot in taking out the paper aeroplane with was thrown up and stuck at the fan. { actually it was only darryl }
  6. ahmad fahmi took the bus 3 sign from the bus and placed it at the front of my class.
  7. shine the ohp at the door and whoever that comes in will be the centre of attention, light of the world. { they do that every reading period }
  8. throw things up the fan and see where does it fly too -.-

jesus, help me love going to school. thank you jesus for seeing me through school today. thank you jesus for wonderful clarice. i really love her. she cares for me more than anyone in my class did. and so does abital. wonderful friends i have. clarice kept on asking me what happen. then suddenly, she just come and ask me if she can help me. cause i told her i dont know what was happening to me. she just ask me if she can help, do you know that? i was really shocked and felt super bless for having a great great friend like her. thank you jesus for her. thank you jesus for everyone in my class. you placed them in my class to cheer me up. i was feeling really depressed when i came into the class. and jesus was so wonderful. jesus brought them to me and everything that they do just made me laugh. no matter how hard i try not to, i just cannot. i really really thank jesus for this wonderful class. and jesus will be my love for class. he will take away my fear for school.

jesus, jesus. its all about you and its about you in me! :D

replies to tag! (:

candace : hahahah! who is the threesome? :D

mary-ann and candace : thanks for the welcome darlings! you make me feel so happy when i came back! :D i love you two mannnnyyyyy!

No comments: