2.27.2007

you are my sunshine (:

you are my sunshine,
my only sunshine.
you make me happy when skies are grey.
you nvr know dear,
how much i love you.
please don't take my sunshine away.

i had a very very special dream today.
this dream is more of having the annoiting.
this {i dont think i shall reveal the person} person was inside the dream and its the third time already.
and in the two dreams, he/she prayed for me when i was feeling really depress.
he/she just seem to know it and everytime, he/she nvr fails to pray for me.
and everytime, i always feel the special annoiting.
today's dream, i was crying like mad. and he/she just walk to me and started praying for me.
and *snap* i got slain immediately.
i was crying and crying and crying. and i felt the warmth that i have nvr felt before.
and and he/she just prayed for me regardless of the place.
and this place just so happens to be at a bus interchange while many people were queuing up to get on the bus for church { dont ask me why it was at the bus interchange, cause i dont know }
when i get slain, only my head will get super hot.
but for the dream, it was my whole body, from head to toe.
i was super, how to say, like shocked and i felt really good when i woke up.
i told shirmaine the dream and she said that the dream was very special.
and she wanted me to know that even in my sleep,
god is still loving me and caring for me.
thank you jesus for these dreams (?)
and thankyou jesus for that special person (:


replies to tag! (:

mary-ann&candace: hello darling friends! i miss you two alot tooooo! &candace, i will go back to school tmr and i'll pass you the shirt. &mary-ann, thankyou for missing me. haha! and i'm really sorry that my stomach is creating all the problems for me. but i promise yall that i will get it all back as soon as i can. and i will! love you guys alot! :D

No comments: