6.12.2007

everything i am for your kingdom's cause

omg, this i must share.
although this is quite small, but its something which jesus has done for me so faithfully :D

you know on sunday, my sister left her phone, with my sim card, in suntec's macs. and she told me she left in on the cab, almost reaching home. i was super frantic cause my sim card was inside. and before i went back to sleep. i just gave jesus a little prayer. i forgotten what i've told him but i'm sure he knows what i was saying and sleeping at the same time (:
i went home and i told my mummy. then she called my sim card and the manager picked up the phone. and praise jesus! my heart just got so much peace :D

2nd thing, i wanted my phone back so quickly and i gave jesus another prayer. acutually i dont know if i did but i know i just wanted my dad to bring home the phone tonight. i did not tell my dad anything. and guess what! he called home and told my sister that he went all the way from his workplace to suntec to bring her wallet home! :D god is so good man!

and last thing, the most awesome thing! my phone could not call out or send any msges out or even if someone call in, i cannot pick up. and the reception is perfectly alright. then i was quite pissed. yah. and as i was drinking soup right, i just laid hands on my phone, spoke in tongues and prayed to daddy. and IMMEEEEEDIATELY, i called my house again and OMG, my phone just worked lah! i was super amazed! praise god right! really!

god was so faithful to me. even though i felt as though i cannot love him but he still loved me, soooo much :D and he still was there for me everytime i needed him. yups. so i was damn happy and i felt the love of god. just as i was listening to hossana and just lifting my hands and worshipping him, his love just came upon me. and i just cried (:
I FELT JESUS! I FELT HIS LOVE & I LOVED HIM BACK! (:
i just got this. i couldn't feel his love at the beginning and now i did! :D
wah! praise jesus man! and i want to tell the world! :D

No comments: