6.28.2007

how great you are.

Hallelujah!
i've always got an annoucement to make, and all my annoucements are good ones. woo!
though this may seem something so small right, but still, my jesus has done it for me.

went to school this morning with totally no hyperness at all, slept during the first period and got woken up by the teacher. i guess i couldn't stand being tired so i told god :"daddy, i don't want to be tired." then, almost instantly, i got so fresh and just didn't felt like sleeping at all, haha! praise jesus! :D

next thing, best. had chemistry lesson the period after chinese and the whole lesson was about writing equations, which i had no idea of it since the past years i've started writing those stupid equations. so i was like oh shit, i hate this stupid thing. and i thought i was even going to sleep through/doodle through the whole lesson. really just didn't feel at all like studying. but still, i listened to what my teacher had to say. she was teaching and teaching and the moment she explain to us once, i totally understood what the heck she was saying! i sat up and just WOW, praise jesus. & this friend of mine, supposingly cleverer than me even had to turn around to ask me if i understood. i was really amazed at what my daddy has done for me (:
i really had never understood what my teacher had taught me before for this chapter, but today *snap!* it just came right at me and i became just so focus and starting doing the questions that she gave the class. isn't this just so so wonderful? :D

yups, another thing was math. this is one subject that i really cannot do it on my own, without friends and of course my jesus. & i really thank god for the change in my math teacher. not saying that mr chiang ain't good but his teaching methods just can't get through. and so, my new math teacher is non other than mr leong. he's a really great teacher, he knows what we want and he knows just how to teach to get us interested in maths and all that stuff that i hope all the teachers will know, haha. so really, praise jesus for this teacher :D
& god really blessed me with this group of friends that i have. they really got me so into maths. really didn't expect myself to really sit down and do maths today. this group of friends taught me how to do maths, they are caring and just lovely (:
& really, because of this group of friends, i really just sat down and did math and when i dont know, i will go to them and ask them for help. and they will help me all the way.

oh yes! and thank you jesus for the change of my POA teacher. this one now is great!
what she teach i can understand too! & most of all, i can stay awake in her lessons too! PRAISE JESUS! :D

it's amazing how god knows how to help me study. he has his ways (:
& all i can say is that they are just wow.
so, this whole study thing is one prayer that god has answered.
i wanted to be so into my studies and tada, now i am. and i know i will still continue to be, not on my own, but with my daddy jesus christ.

No comments: