3.27.2008

It's not how good you are, but How good you want to be!


superteen's was the bomb yo~!
the sessions, the whole workshop was the bestest i've ever been to.
the speakers, Peter, Ken & Ernest. they really rock your socks!
i miss them yo, i bet everybody does.
will put up the pictures soon when i get them.
Praise jesus, another prayer answered. actually, more than just one.
isn't god so faithful? :)
i told god, i want this workshop to be a fruitful one,
& he made it more than fruitful, it was overflowing.
it was more than what i expected. god is good :D
& thank you daddy, you keep the desire of studying going on.
i know You'll get the 7A1s For me,
You'll give me the wisdom to study & You'll work through me.
keep me going for my course daddy.
keep me going on for everything, studies, school, friendship, family, relationships, everything.
Daddy, i know it'll not be easy, but You'll be there for me.
You'll be my strength when i'm weak.
You'll be the biggest support in my life, daddy.
Thank you for every obstacles coming,
i know i can just rest & you'll carry me through.
Thank you for every obstacles coming,
they'll bring me to a higher level,
to being a great woman of god that you want me to be.
Thank you daddy for everything.
i know with you, all this are possible :)
Impossible = not possibleI'M POSSIBLE


No comments: