3.31.2008

The Best You ever had

To the people up there, YOU are my greatest blessings in this life that i live now.
& i really praise God for the sistarhoodz/familyship/friendship/relationship :)
You people have obviously made a big impact in my life.
to think about it, of all people, why are You guys the chosen ones?
God really is amazing, putting people i once find irritating (ahem, HA) to be my bestfriends.
People whom i least expect to be a part of my life, to be placed in my life.
Really, thankyou Jesus for this relationships that i've with everyone of you.
You guys are really special & You play a significant role in my life.
& here's a big thankyou to Everyone, i wanna be Your blessing too :D
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :D
i pray that all this relationships will just keep going. i'm really looking forward,
counting up the years all this will accumulate.
i pray that it would be forever :)

No comments: