8.31.2009

Someone addictive

Days of my life has been really great :)
Things have been really, what can I say, unpredictable and magical :)
Was once again, discussing with Darrel about our lives.
& we both agreed that our life is already halfway perfect.

The route we're taking is great, r/s, f/s, studies, work... It's like just God.
There's nothing that we did to make it go smoother or is there anything that we had to try so really hard just to get things right. Stuff do go wrong, but after all, it's just get back on track.

I really thought that I'd hate my life of working and "suffering" but no no. I'm actually enjoying myself so much, I dont mind commiting my life to this job. But of course, I wanna go further :)
Seeing how God's favour just flows in my life, it made things even clearer to me that this path is safe to take. It made it more comforting to me, I know I have God on my side :) & in whatever that I do, He'll surely prosper :)

As for r/s, we both agreed that this is it. We are it :)
So, there are many things that we went through and things that we have to go through tgt still, but as these words are piecing in my head, I feel the comfort, I feel the exctiment of what our future will be like :) & to everything be to the Glory of Jesus, there would nothing be like this if it wasn't without Him :)

Anyways, today had been great. Presents are coming alongggggg, Happy teacher Wenhui! :) Hahaha! I've never been so excited in receiving gifts. & tmr's gonna be another round of givings! :D Wonder what that sonny boy of mine would give :) hahaha!

Oh, and the Proposal was awesome. It was hilarious and the movie was just great :)
Final Destination is the next to catch and band slam and the Time Traveler's Wife :)
Tomorrow's another great day. Mtg up with the Man to have Steamboat. Yes, my long awaited steamboatttttt :) THANKYOU MUSCULAR MAN! :0

Especially love ya! :D

No matter what you do, You are always beautiful to me :)

No comments: