8.28.2009

That's what teachers are for! :)

I super loved the Teacher's Day Celebration today! It was so awesome! :)
Everyone definitely thought that on the day itself, it'd be really lousy.
But no no, it was one of the most enjoyable events I've went to :)
The company was really super, the food was oh-yum, the games we thumbs up!
Everything was just so great, besides the speech. HAHA!
The first time getting to celebrate teacher's day and me myself is the teacher.
It feels really different, an all new experience, but it was lovely! :D
Everyone was like high. I should have recorded down teacher flo, she'll get a shock when she sees herself. She was really high and so were all the teachers.
It's when there's a day off, no kids, no rules, "Let's go crazy girls!"
Hahaah, the whole cafe was filled with almost 50 ladies :) Awesome.
Hahaha! Will post up another picture soon, if i get it :)
I couldn't believe we were that so high, even infront of our bosses.
Couldn't care less anyways. It's teachers' day, not bosses way.
:):):)
& To end it off..... BRIGHTSTAR IS THE BEST COOLS EVER!

No comments: