5.19.2006

IM LKY SO FREAKING BORED! >.<
i so terrbily want to sleep! the flu bug is really killing me now. sighs. cant keep my eyes open. gosh. really cant faint. i cant make up my mind.
should i go to church tml or should i go and see the soccer match. i really dont know which one to choose.
and i have a horrible feeling that THAT particular girl doesn't lyk me. its so out of a sudden. i dont know. and i dont wanna know. should i ask her? i guess i should just keep quiet. but she is going to the match. and i will be lyk seeing her. what's the difference? sigh :( it really makes my mind go BOOM. a really really BIG BOOM.
so now how should i ever choose where to go? i am looking forward to going to church. but also to watch the soccer match. someone help me choose. PLEASE OH PLEASE!
today cg was lyk so DARN boring lar. i almost fell asleep unitl my and my PRETTY senior natelie we went to the junior room and teach them how to play. haha! it was so fun! had loads of fun playing with them. the girls we such darling and kinda easy to teach. praise god that they are willing to learn or else i would die.
bought lots of sweeties today. ate alot. i must really slim down. gosh. im eating too much candies. haha. if only there was such a city that is made of candies, chocolate and many many sweetiessss. then i would live there and nvr come out. hahaha! :D
i SERIOUSLY want to go and watch the hi-5 concert. but sadly, hardly many ppl lyks them. they say im to childish. what is wrong with still watching hi-5 lar. i think its soo cool! hahaha! it so really is. you should really come and watch it with me. OR YOU WILL REGRET! (X
now thinking about that problem again. should i go to the match or to church? sigh i really do not know. i guess i wanna ask that girl about me. friends should be frank with each other and i dont wanna ruin that lovely friendship we have together now. she is such a SWEET babe. i will nvr wanna lose her as a friend and a beloved sister (: YAY I LOVE HER DEARLY!
i dont wanna talk anymore. byebye :D

No comments: