5.27.2006

i thought it was all over for us.
but i was wrong. you went and talk to me.
i cried.
i dont know for what reason.
is it because that you talked to me?
i guess it was so.
was it tears of joy?
or was it just the sadness that was overflowing in me?
i did not know, but i was glad that we talk.
i had to know the reason that leaded us to this stage.
why are we not talking?
im afraid that you found out the truth.
i told hardlyno one about my feelings for you.
the ppl i told were the ones that i truely trust.
what if it was him?
i doubt so.
im really sad and so frustrated.
i hope that we can be together.
i hope that we can even just be friends now.
you were the one that made me so happy,
you were the one that put out the flames in me.
you were the one that love me for who i am.
you were the one that is such a good friend.
you were the one that nvr leave me when i needed someone.
you were the one that accompanied me when i was lonely.
you were the one that stayed with me throughout the night.
you were the one that i cried for.
you were the one that i think of all day long.
and
you will only be the one i love.
i nvr had to say this but i think we are gone.
of all the hope and dreams i had on you,
you crashed them all to pieces.
i had nvr love someone so much lyk you do.
although i nvr want to say it that way,
but in this life i had,
you made me cry the most.
you did not talk to me,
you did not be that friend that i need,
you nve came to be my superman
and rescued me from the high tower.
i have said all this things, but i just want to tell you that,
i will nvr give up that love i had for you.
i nvr will.
oh how so much i had dreamt all days to be with you.
i built many many castles of you.
i had dreamt that you were mine.
we had so much fun together.
we stick together,
we played together,
we cried together,
we laughed together,
we went to everywhere with each other,
and the most i love was the one that
i watched the stars with you under the lovely blue starry night.
you held me in your arms so tight.
you nvr let me go.
i want to spend ertenity with you.
we walked that soft soft sand,
holding hands we nvr fall.
the cold cool water that we walk,
and as we pray that we will make it through all.
i love you baby (:

No comments: