5.25.2006

did not felt lyk blogging last two days so did not blog. yeah!
i had cg on on tuesday and my, was it HORRIBLE. i hate that stupid teacher. she looked so lyk a china doll. she was such a bitch okay. she scolded lyk everyone. she has serious attitude problem. i suggest that she should go see a doctor. she is from singapore orchestra. but so what lar. then she thinks she is the BIGGEST. bullshit lar. then she change all the fingerings and just expect us to learn just lyk that, giving us darn little time to even get use to it first. then she scold me just because i kept on eating sweets. then she say dont know eat too much later will become idoit. lyk that say me leh. im lyk wtf. GRR. talk about her makes me sick. then she say if we fail her test, we will have to stay back EVERYDAY and practise. ahhhhhhh! who does she think she is to ask us to stay back everyday and practise? if my mum doesn't even do that. grr. I HATE HER!! lets change the subjuct lar. talking about her makes my blood boil.
then in the morning we had pe for lyk 2 hrs plus? cool huh. play frisbeeeee! wooh! and i sweat soo much. gross. yucks. but nvm. its all worth while (: hehe!
nvm. lets talk about yesterday!
i went swimming at roxanne's hse. wooh! boy did we all had soooo much fun playing ball in the water. i played with zoey, roxanne and my sister. it was her birthday. yups. so she invited us to play (X anyways i just wanna say again....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXANE!! (:
my lovely darling babeh! ahaha! then we had pizza for dinner. and we played and played and played for the whole day lyk that. then i sat a bus home with my family, big and small and zoey, home. my sister and zoey slept in the bus lyk two BIG piggys, with their heads together and snoring loudly. ahahah! and then i went home and slept lyk a piggy too (:
okay buhbye.

No comments: