5.20.2006

im upset. really really upset :(
why isn't he talking to me anymore? i guess we are gonna drift apart soon.
we are not even talking anymore. where have you gone?
i just wanna hear your voice or see you speak. at least i know that you are okay.
you made me missed you for many many days. many many times.
did i do something wrong? or you are told that your my crush? i have been longing to talk to you.
i have been thinking of you soooo badly these days.
it seemed all so wrong. one day you were smiling and talking to me.
then the next, we kept quiet. all i want is to hear your voice.why must you avoid me.
i dont know if you are, but thats what i think. i really wanna be with you.
i wanna be able to be kept warm in your arms. i wanna love you with all my heart.
i wanna see you every moment. i want i want.
its all that i want. and is that vry hard for you?
you made me cry in the middle of the night, alone on my bed.
you crack my red heart. crack it open and left it there hanging. nvr bothering to seal it up.
you left it lyk that with the pure red blood flowing right out.
last time, i cried and you dried it. now, it flowed and flood the place.
you always seem to know when i was feeling low and you came to my rescue,
being my superman and carrying me in your arms to a safety. you calmed me down and took care of me.
but now, now of my these things happen again. what is wrong between us?
is there a wall build? tell me, what is wrong? i dont want us to be lyk that. sigh.
oh i pray that daddy in heaven will solve this problem and hear my cries.
take me to a happy place and bring him there along too.
where our fairytale will not end and be together till forever. i pray that nothing would go wrong between us. not our friendship. i nvr want it to end. i want it to stay daddy.
i really do. let him be always there for me daddy.
i really pray with my all my faith. amen.
we will be together, my darling (:

No comments: