3.03.2007

you are my strength :D

you are the rock, in whom i can trust.
you are the rock, i can stand upon.
every step of the way, you take my hands and say
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HERE, RIGHT BESIDE ME.
when i call on you i know you'll come to me.
you are my lord, in whom i can trust.
you are my fortress, your my deliverer,
my shield, MY STRENGTH.
for all of my days, my hope is in you jesus.
you love with your life, the rock of my salvation,
in whom i can trust :D

as this song was sung, many many things ran through my mind.
jesus wants me to know that every single step i take,
he is holding on to my hands. he is right beside me.
and when i call onto him, he will come to me.
he is also my strength in everything that i do.
pastor prince once said that if i shall do everything with my own strength,
i will get nothing in the end. and not only that.
i will get hurt and upset and super disapointed.
you know, its super amazing when jesus uses songs to speak to you :D
and he is just like beside you.
always ready to talk to you when you are ready to listen.
and i believe that no one in the world will ever be so patient to sit beside you every now and then just to wait for you to talk to him.
and i believe that jesus is the only one.
during praise and worship too,
there was this part when pastor dan told us to see jesus hugging us.
upon hearing that sentence, i just broke down.
i really felt jesus hugging me and telling me that he loves me and always will be there for me.
and after that, the best feeling happened to me.
i felt that jesus carried me up high, high up the ground.
as in i really really really really felt that i was like flying.
and i was carried up super high.
after that, i felt really really good.
it's like a big big big burden lifted from me.
and this time, it has been liftef up already.
and its nvr coming back to me. amen.
god is really very good.
he is such an awesome god.
nothing is ever impossible for him.
and now, i just want to trust god and see him doing mighty wonders in my life.
i will be a blessing to those around me because i am so bless and i just want to bless others (:
and i super love this sentence :"i am made in the image of jesus, the ever so beautiful saviour" this sentence just change my perspective of seeing myself :D
haha. what can i say, again, god is soooo good :D

No comments: