3.09.2007

hahahaha-ily day :D

sweeeeeeet! my class won second for the hamper and flea market :D
we spent lovely time making the hamper
making it so secure and pretty :D
guess it's great going back to class already (:
and abital is very sweet.
last night i was talking to her on msn and she said this to me :" wenhui, though we are sitting very far, but if you need any help, even if i have to walk a million miles, i will still come and help you. aint that just the sweetest thing.
i was really really melted.
and clarice is another one. she is just super sweet and lovely and caring.
there is just so many things to describe of them :D
thank you lord for blessing me with me and blessing them too! (:
overall, i think my class did a wonderful job today.
and so did they in bringing me back to class :D
thank you (:

you'll be seeing a great happy ending soon.

No comments: