3.27.2007

jesus, this i ask and pray


i feel like i just want to say this from the bottom of my heart, i love you my two dear bestfriends. thank you for all of the wonderful joy that ya'll have given to me. the wonderful memories that ya'll have given to me. thank you for everything.
today, i just sat down and thought of my two dear friends. i rmbed the times we had in camp.
really sharing tears and joy together. it's not like just saying for fun. we had such fun praise and worshipping jesus and screaming out hearts out for him and the tears we cried when we were being touched by jesus (:
and all the stupid jokes that we talked about in our bunks, gossiping and just having so much fun. and taking photos, the best part. we can just do silly faces all day long and we nvr get tired of it. & i still rmb the way we sat outside the toilet, cause we were afriad of bathing alone. although we still are, but the voices spoken just took away all the fear. i also rmb us painting our nails and admiring them, HAHA. & comparing who has done a better job :D
& i'll nvr forget the time when we were there for each other. it just brought so much warmth into my heart.
we quarell, but quarells were the one that brought us together and sitting down to talk things out. and our quarells does not last. jealousy often comes up when its a threesome. jealousy was also what brought up the quarells, at least for me (: & guess what, jealousy just showed me how important you guys are to me and how much i want to spend so much time with you two.
jesus has always been faithful. he stayed in our relationship and made everything better. jealousy doesn't come up in our friendship anymore. praise jesus. and daddy just make everything so wonderful and enjoyable for us to enjoy.
daddy is so awesome. he knows that we haven been spending much time together and you know what, last few days, i realised that i have been spending so much time with them. we are just like stuck together with glue. and i also realised that without jesus, this friendship would have NVR lasted. so praises to jesus!
these two fellows gave me the understanding of friendship.
these two fellows gave me so much sweetness that could melt.
they are willing to sacrifice their shopping time just for me and just to wait for me so we all could have dinner together. we laughed at our mistakes and joked about down. i can't seem to get angry with them and i doubt they can too. cause everytime when we know that we have made that person angry, we will try our best to make the person laugh. sheryl's the best at it. HAHAHAHA. and the best part is when we go shopping together! we can go into the shop many time and not buy anything you know! haha! when we go around looking for clothes we want and buying them. and watching movies, goodness. we spent time laughing in the theatre almost more than watching.
everytime i cry, i see them smiling to me.
last time when i used to be sad over some people, they always nvr fail to cheer me up.
sheryl loves making faces to make me smile :D
zenda is just so good at comforting me.
and the hugs they gave when i was feeling so afraid, they always seem to know it.
and back to camp, the big, tight hugs we give to each other and just hugged each other and cry. after crying, we would look at each other and just smile and just making each of us feeling good.
thank you jesus for all these wonderful moments and i pray that they would last forver and better ones would come.
& nvr forgetting my dear two friends, thank you so much for just almost everything. thank you for those hugs and loves. i really thank jesus for the both of you and i pray that jesus will continue to be in our friendship and he will just lead us three together. from the bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU GIRLS :D

No comments: