3.26.2007

now i found you, everything's changed

this is my current mood :
i love it when my class runs along the corridors,
just so that we are trying not to be the last person.
cause if we are the last, it's singing time! :D
HAHAHAHA! my class is so enjoyable.

&jesus, i want to love studying and the teachers :D.
and i know i can. cause i am a winner in christ.
and the lord is my wisdom :D i can do all things through christ who strengthens me.
praise god. i am more than a conquerer.

& i have been eating alot more these two days.
but its okay. i am made in the image of god. & do you see a fat jesus in heaven?
no right! so i am slim and fit in jesus name! :D
and i am good looking and all. amen to all!

& praise jesus. everything has been improving and improving.
he is always faithful when i am faithless.
he has nvr left me and he always forgive me when i make a mistake.
he has nvr left me nor forsake me. thank you jesus :D

No comments: