7.01.2007

my jesus is LOVE (:

this one really must tell the world. its super fascinating :D

okay, i was going to buy my phone today cause the old one was screwed up.
i really wanted the red colour of the phone and there was no stock of it at all.
and my dad went to ask the guy showing people the phones and the guy and lady at the reception that side. & they all say there is seriously no stock. then my dad ask them if we can book one of the phone first. & all of them said that they have never even see the phone before yet. (& that is damn sad because it means that there is no stock or nothing. so means i only have 3 other colours to choose from) & i really really really wanted the red soooooo much.
i got kinda disappointed and i shot a prayer up to jesus.
i told jesus i really really wanted that red phone.
then my dad tried asking again and me and my mum went away to look at some other phones at another stall. when i was walking, i just kept on praying in tongues because my mum and dad sort of quarrelled and my mum's quite pissed and when my dad talks to her, she just like tsk and ans then walk away that kind. so i was quite sad.
then darrel asked me to pray in tongues and he was praying with me too.
yups. & what we prayed, which we didn't even know, was just so so powderful.
when we walked back to the phone shop, my sister ran out and told me this :" jie! got this guy booked the red phone and he doesn't want the phone now, so you can have it!"
then i was just like WOW, PRAISE JESUS MAN!
i didn't deserve it but god gave it to me! :D
& i was praying for my mum and dad, not for my phone, but god is just so great, he is so willing to give. oh oh and, my parents are well happy now.

so isn't god soooooo good?! :D

No comments: