4.02.2008

Whom shall i fear, NO ONE

I'm held by Your love, Upheld by Your strength.
On Your shoulders You bore me, by Your faith I stand.

Your love put me at the top of the world.

You are my comfort, You are my strength when I am weak. You will always hold me close, hug me so tightly whenever i needed that, anytime, anywhere. Every teardrop that i cry, You hold it in Your hands.


As the song plays, as the lyrics was sang,
my heart was just overwhelming with love.
Not just any other love, but the Power of His love.
it was so powerful, it just swept me off my feet.
Who am i, that the Lord of all the Earth,
would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart.
Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again.
Who am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.


Who am i? Am i some special living thing that Jesus has to give up His life to die FOR ME? Who am i to derserve something like this?
Honestly speaking, no one in this world does deserve something like this.
But hey, Jesus loves us so much, He is willing to die for everyone on this earth.
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.

Even though there are so many people on this earth,
He still hears me when i call, He still catches me when i fall.
& all these things happen & its not because of who I am,
But because of what He has done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who He is.

Whom shall I fear?
'Cause I am yours.

also, whom shall i fear? Cause I am His, I am the Beloved of Jesus.
If He is For me, who can be against me? :D

This song really made me felt so love, so love by God.
Jesus didn't have to do all these things for me or anyone else.
But He CHOSE to do it, all because of LOVE.
& No One can ever love like how he did, no one can.
I'm greatly blessed, i know i'm blessed, not because of what i've done,
But because of What He Has Done.
All glory to Jesus, thank you Daddy :)

No comments: