1.11.2010

All this I want to post it down, so when the next time I read back, I remember them and I praise God for 'em :)

Ya'know, I suddenly feel so blessed :)
Because today was the day I collect my results. & guess what? It was really unexpected.
But that wasn't the best of it yet.

It was the people who were rejoicing with me.
My family, my boyfriend, my closest friends and my colleagues :)

Even before I took the paper, friends gathered all around me and prayed over me.
How precious is that? More precious than anything in this world, than having such great friends :)

Even before the day I collected my results, words of encouragement were being said to me. Assuring me that My Jesus is good, giving me the encouragement and assurance that was so close to my heart at that point of time. Even though I felt afraid, they were still there.

Before I open my result slip, I'll never forget what teacher Florence said to me, :" You have the unmerited favour of God" I don't know why and how come, it made an impact.
& when I opened my slip and started screaming, they all came running, thinking what happened to this girl. &when they all heard of my results, they hugged me and gave me the great congrats that anyone has given ever to me.


I don't know why, but I feel so blessed.
People go to work, make friends and leave the day.
But I came back from this job, so fulfilled, so blessed, so loved and so impacted.
Christians or non believers, in this job, they are like a family to me.
Guo lao shi, teacher flor, bok, ah ru, ada, aunty jenny, aunty ng, aunty christina, aunty soh, teacher mich, teacher christine, lily, lin ma and zhu lao shi.
I feel so comfortable being with them. They are just like my family, my sisters and my mothers :) Hahaha. What a way to put, but that's how they made me feel :)
I cannot but thank God for giving me this beautiful dream job,
this lovely family @ work and not forgetting
this large group of awesome brilliant kids :)
Praise Jesus!


& what else more to say about the most awesome group of friends that I have.
They prayed for me, they believed with me and they encouraged me like no other :)
I can only say that it's Jesus, who have blessed me with such sisters.
& for all that I know, I love them!!!!! :)

I saved the best for the last!! :D
My beloved family and my handsome macho man! :D
They are definitely the people who gave me the greatest support throughout absolutely everything. Studying, working, exams and all :)
I can and will never have done it if they weren't part of God's plan in my life :D
Thank you Jesus for blessing me with them.
They are my biggest, most awesomest, bestest blessings ever! :D

& through it all, thank you JESUS.
For being the greatest daddy one could ever ask of imagine :)
The results were only from you and by you.
Never by me and can never be.
Because I suck and only by the Grace of God that lifts me up high.
Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus! :D
Love you very much! :D:D:D

No comments: