1.04.2010

u drive me crazy, I'm going crazy!

currently at work now, in front of my babies, watching them snore away.
Today is just havoc and everywhere Is just cries and screams and "daddy mummy"! Praise the lord, I almost just died. New timetable, new babies, new routines, it really needs jesus man!:)

Anyways, update more when I'm home. with pictures of my last and first day and of everything:)
Gonna go get chocolate to cheer myself up now:):):/ might as well get ice cream too right?:)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

High time after celebrating uncle ben's birthday.
I really want to put in photos and everything but I'm really too tired.
So that's just gonna be it.
Goodnight world.
It's another victory battle tmr....

No comments: