1.09.2010

Just have the sudden urge to bloggggggg

okkkkkk.
Living a happy life, feeling blessed and good :D
Today morning was photoshoot, next was breakfast with uncle ben and desiree and gigi!
Then went to check out SMa, then left for national library with gigi to get some book.
Which after, went to bugis street to shop and bought new shoes and a dress for cny :) 12 bucks for the pretty cheongsam looking dress. Nice :)
Then went home, watched drillbit something alone at home, then called grands.
Went to grands for dinner, played with cousins (love em!) and went NTUC tgt.
Had a great family time spent then cabbed home.
So here I am, waiting for the Man to come home from supper, though he just went down.

& tmr, there's church, and it's gonna be a OUR day :) Yay!
Really love spending every moments with him. Just talking about little things here and there :)
He can make me laugh at any thing, really anything in the planet :) Love my man (L)
Alright. Enough of him. I need my sleep! :)
Night world, love my man! :D
See you tmr baby! :D

No comments: