1.18.2010

Let's play golf on the moon


I love the way you make me feel.
I love the way you can read my mind just by seeing the way I look.
I love the way you always make me laugh at anything.
I love the way you make me smile with those little sweet things that you say.
I love the way you hug me so tightly till I cannot breathe, because it's the way you tell me you will never let me go no matter what.
I love the way you plant a gentle kiss on my lips when I'm afraid or sad.
I love the way you hold my hand so tightly through the crowded places.
I love the way you sing songs to me.
I love the way teach me muaythai, teaching me how to protect myself from the outside world when you cannot be there.
I love the way you always smell my hair.
I love the way you clean my mouth when it's dirty.
I love the way you boast to your friends about me.
I love the way you message me.
I love the way you talk to me, with the tone that belongs to you only.
I love the way your hand sweeps through my hair.
I love the way you complain to me.
I love the way when your angry with me when I did something that hurts myself.
I love the way you tell me when you say "everything's gonna be ok"
I love the way you whisper into my ear, saying "I love you baby"
I love the way, the way that you love me no matter what.

No comments: