8.03.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 60 : Wenhui had a bad day

Dear Darrel leong, I am so tired today :(
Really miss you so much and really want to see you as soon as possible!


Today, someone said something and it really caught me : I think you and Darrel are very good.
So far, as long as I think I know, no one has said that for our r/s?
Idk, but who cares! Praise God! :D


It really caught my ears and my attention and I immediately went smiling all over in my heart.

You feel...so happy. So blessed, furthermore, it was after how we both felt about the met ups that we just had recently.
Praise Jesus. It can only be our Daddy God who did this for us. :)
Not by our own effort or our own love that can do this and makes this r/s so nice and so memorable. It is really by Jesus, that the little things that you do and make me laugh, means even so much to me and it made me love you so much more, even without me knowing.

That is precious, that is from Jesus :)

& i pray that it will never NEVER ever end :) AMEN :)

No comments: