8.17.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 70 : The I-feel-so-blessed-day

Dear Mr Darrel,
You might not have known, but for the whole day today, you've succeeded making me a happy, smiling, dancing singing girl.
& it was also because of Jesus!
The day, I was just thinking bout you, and feeling so blessed over and over again.
Really feel that way sweety, and i want you to know that you're the only special person in my life that has ever made me feel this way :)

I was just thinking to myself today :'we've gone through year 3. I cant wait for year 4! :D'
I've already fast forward my life to year 4 and anticipating excitedly for it :) hehe

Still feeling so blessed, even up till now.
This 'love' must have came from JESUS. The only one who loved us even after so many things.
Because, I dont know how it happened, but we have been failling in love with each other so much more recently. Dont you think so? :)
I DO!
& i"m still holding on to the confirmation that Jesus gave to me :)
That special and precious one to me, that kept us going for such a long time :)

I love you baby! you always make me feel like I'm on top of the world :)

No comments: