8.29.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day soon-to-be 80th-day : Musical day, Love is all possible.

So, 80th day tmr in the army.
How time pass by so quickly.
6 months has almost past, since the first day you stepped into army.
What a long journey.....& I just still remember the feelings that I had when you went in.
Now...not to say I'm all good bout it, but it has been better.

Sigh, I just feel all.....moody today.
So many things that just kept making me think.
I feel like...
Actually, I can't phrase anything in my mind now.
It still feels so tired, it feels like...
(You see what I meant? After every start of the sentence, I just can't be bothered to think anymore)

I think I need a food therapy. I need to eat to make myself feel better.
Or maybe, a little retail therapy would also work.
Alright, I shall try it tmr.

Sigh sigh sigh.
Still feel so grumpy and so.........argh.

help me Jesus!

No comments: