4.06.2008

Blast you off to Mars!

I MISS GANGGGGGGGG~!
but it's okayyyyy, planetshakers together this Friday! :D
& we're alllll going. yay! & debra, jerald are in the gang toooo! :D HAHA
i know that we'll all have so much fun & i pray that we'll have fun :D
Seeeee, i'm getting exciteddddd~! HAHA
yay! can't wait. & i'm not going to let some fb ruin my day with gang.
so i pretty hope that he/she can just fuck off from my life.
seeing his/her face just makes me wanna slap him/her.
i know but i'm going extreme but he/she made me hate him/her that much till this happens.
it's not that i want to, but he/she made me do it.
fuck him/her. & please, stop giving us bullshit & making us sympathize with you.
It's getting me just so disgusted. & stop trying you fb, it's not gonna work.
same phrase. "please Fuck Off"
anyways, Dare ystd.
after dare, hanged out with Darren & Preston, big time LOVE :)
i really really praise God for them. They're super nice two little brothers.
Had an awesome time gossiping with the two of them, they didn't actually know they were gossiping, i guess. HAHA. They listened to me complain too, so sweet.
I LOVE YOU BROTHERS :) ( i see goosebumps coming out from them! )
but it's true, you'll just love hanging out with them :D
then dinner with 3/4 gang. haha. great time fellowshipping/laughing at almost everything.
AHHHHHHHHH, i really love them :D
thank you daddy for this great friendship i know i have with them.
i'll keep counting up the years that our friendship will continue :D

No comments: