4.08.2008

They're playing our song


I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

i REALLY love this class. They couldn't fail to make your day. PE was a heaven lot of fun, played soccer with aytie (omg, she's crazy) & then captain's ball with the girls. Abital's super garang, she got injured. Get well soon babe! :D then study study study, physics test, chinese prelim oral. & now i'm home with no where to go to. will study later on. i'm bored, so i'm here to blog. haha! well that's it for now :)


Out of the fire and into the fire again.
You make me want to forget and start all over.
Here I come straight out of my mind, or worse,
Another chance to get burned, and start all over.
I'm gonna start all over.

No comments: